C2S plans installations with a view to upgrading in the future. Upgrading can be cheaper and more effective by adding the resources you need when you need them instead of at premium price years in advance.
- Memory & SSD upgrades are the cheap way of getting older machines back in the game. Consider these as a part of performance servicing
- Some old systems, especially industrial cutting tools (CNC etc.), do not like being modernised
- C2S can integrate old systems so they work with new equipment
- Old software written to control expensive machines like these can often be run on new PCs with a little modification
- Money can be saved by not buying expensive new controllers or factory equipment